Hey Guys! Its me Jason. What a cool blog! I voted boy by the way. I am really excited to have our next be so close in age to yours. Take care and see you soon guys!
Hey Guys, You know what my vote is "Girl" all the way!!! I love the shirt. It looks so good on you. My friends at work think this is pretty cool that you can track the progess. Love Mom
Hey, Bwydia and tato chips, I love the web site, and your maternity top is gorgeous, Mom has good taste of course. My vote is that you are having a boy, but twill see......keep up the good work on the web,- its great!!! love, mom lesser
Lydia and Jer!!! We are so excited for your baby. I have added your page to my blog...http://carlybird.blogspot.com/ my blog is very empty because i just started one. anywho, keep in touch and i am excited to check in on the preggers pics! -carly bergey
You look absolute radiant!!! Pregnancy certainly agrees with you! Cherish each moment (even the queasy ones) for it will fly by. Before you know it, that little bundle of joy will be in your arms! So excited for the both of you. Congrats again! Maria Delphia
5 comments:
Hey Guys!
Its me Jason. What a cool blog! I voted boy by the way. I am really excited to have our next be so close in age to yours. Take care and see you soon guys!
Hey Guys,
You know what my vote is "Girl" all the way!!!
I love the shirt. It looks so good on you.
My friends at work think this is pretty cool that you can track the progess.
Love Mom
Hey, Bwydia and tato chips, I love the web site, and your maternity top is gorgeous, Mom has good taste of course. My vote is that you are having a boy, but twill see......keep up the good work on the web,- its great!!! love, mom lesser
Lydia and Jer!!! We are so excited for your baby. I have added your page to my blog...http://carlybird.blogspot.com/
my blog is very empty because i just started one. anywho, keep in touch and i am excited to check in on the preggers pics!
-carly bergey
Hey Guys,
You look absolute radiant!!! Pregnancy certainly agrees with you! Cherish each moment (even the queasy ones) for it will fly by. Before you know it, that little bundle of joy will be in your arms! So excited for the both of you. Congrats again! Maria Delphia
Post a Comment