Baby Lesser
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Did I say busy?!
Look where I pulled myself, I wanted to get that rattle laying in the exersaucer!
!
Standing Tall! I'm strengthening my leg muscles, so I'll be off and running long before Mommy wants to me!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Proud Parents to be
Big Sister
What do you think I'm having?
Our Friends
Tia and Steve
Fennells
Berger Time
Daily Dose of Drool
Baby Emily
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(22)
▼
October
(6)
Daddy's Boy!
Leaves!
Did I say busy?!
Busy, busy, busy!!
Eating, Swimming and Sitting!
August!
►
July
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(11)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
About Me
Lesser
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment